Last Chance to Support Melanoma Research!

Dear Friends and Family, 

Thank you for your continued support without your help I would not have been able to raise over $750 for Melanoma Research without it.   I was able to reach my goal of $500 and surpass it by $250.   Do you think it is too much to ask to donate just a little more?   I am looking to break the $900 mark, I know it is not one thousand but It is still more then I thought I could raise.   

My goal is to raise $900 for Melanoma Research by days end!   

To those of you that have donated already I thank you but my hope is that you will consider pledging another $5 for this great cause.   

I only ask that you do what you can to support my giving back to the the Melanoma Research Foundation on behalf of all those suffering. 

Visit:  http://www.pelzfit.com    


Results of the Race will follow!   Race time is 7am tomorrow.    

Sincerely, 
 
Eric Pelz









Comments