Almost that time again

Well jsut to keep everyone up to date. I am going to start my job in alaksa, on the same crew as last season, on April 28th. I will be leaving Illinois on the 16th of April. I will be flying to California to help one of my friends move back to Washington State. Then she will take me to the airport the weekend before the 28th. I hope that season will be mentally and physically easier then the previous, being that I know what I am getting myself into. I will again try and keep everyone updated throughout the season...and for those of you that do not know I will hopefully as paul to put a link on his new site, that he will soon tell everyone about.

Thanks for all of the Love and Support throughout the last season and hope to get the same type of feedback.

Just to let youknow I am thinking about getting a phone some time during the season so I can keep you updated via the internet....but who knows.

Well thats my story to next post

Comments