Just sitting around

Sorry I have not blogged in a few days. It is just that there is nothing to blog about. I had a very relaxing weekend. We stayed on base and did not work while Chena got to go get overtime. BOO WOO. But my body got rested up and my wrist got to over heal. Well at least that is what i considered.

Some of the members of the Suns had a BBQ behind the barracks on Friday night. I had a some beer and brats....and told some stories around the grill. I called it a night about 2330. On Saturday I went with some of the guys to a Thai food place here in Fairbanks and then went shooting some pistols. It is fun to do but do not really see the point unless I were to hunt with it or at leat used one for my profession. But still it was fun. Then I icame back and did nothing. Well at least that I remember. I am sure I watched a movie or read another book. Either way the rest of the weekend was very boring.

We have been doing this project work that is base 8's and no overtime for the rest of the week. so everyone keep your fingers crossed for a fire. I know I have a big enough family that i can will a fire to happen. And dont worry about it being dangerous to others. Alaksa is so big it does not have to come within hundreds of miles of other humans. just us and money.

Love all ya and dont worry this guy is staying safe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh yeah we were all so worried about you getting injured in a BBQ or while reading a book :)

thanks for the comments, I dont get to run much, but have already dropped a few pounds. Probably mostly from all the other manual labor I have been doing and not the jogging.
Anonymous said…
hey, just foud this comment, was it you?

eep says:
June 6th, 2008 at 3:45 pm
Awwww, there’s Lox, Stock, & Bagel! Reminds me of my college (and post-college) days in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois. I loved passing that place, it always made me smile.