In the 6 rivers national forest

Well I thought we were going home about two days ago but aparently God thought that I needed a little more money. So I am on the Orleans complex we will most likely not even get a full roll out of this but, in fire, you never know what will happen. So far we have string out a miles worth of hose and then I read about 200 pages in my book. So ofat is a lot of sitting around.

Sorry I have not been able to write more but my schedule is a little crazy. Just wanted to give you all a little insight. I found out, for those oF you that knew, we litterally were going to go home today on a flight. We got this fire order just in the nick of time. I am glad bc I want to make more money.

I love all and will be home soon unless Southern California starts to burn... Sorry to break it to you like this bane but remember I have always told you mid October. I just want to break 1000 hours. Right now we are at 750 so not to much longer

I will let you know what my fate is when I know. Right now we are taking it one step at a time

Love E

Comments