New to personal training

Hello Everyone,

I am sure all of you were wondering what is going on with the hotshot turned personal trainer. Well for those of you that were wondering if I am still alive...here I am alive and well and for those that did not care well here I am anyways. First off for those that do not know, which should be nobody out there that is subscribed to this, I have been a personal trainer in the city of Chicago for 4 months now and I love it. I find my self striving to get more and more clients everyday.

The beginning of the whole story is that I stopped the wild land fire career for a variety of reasons but the most important reason was because I am now engaged, living in Chicago and Sarah and I have set a date for November 7th, 2009. I never thought I would find someone as wonderful, thoughtful, patient, and caring as Sarah, but somehow we did. I have been trying to get a hold on my life now that I do not have to travel every six months and I figured it out when I got back in October of 2008. It was to become a personal trainer in the city. So I did some research back in 2006 and also more research back in October/November 08' and decided to take a course to get my personal training certification. I ended up attaining my certification through American Council of Exercise www.acefitness.org If anyone is wondering it took 3 months of home schooling and I got my certification in February 2009.

I now needed a way to use the certification and who better to talk to about training in the city would be my soon to be Sister in-law Meghan Polaniecki who was the owner of her own business www.full-fitness.com We talked about me shadowing her with some of her clients and she soon talked to me about possibly starting on with her when she had her baby. So needless to say God works in mysterious ways but from then I was able to jump on the Full Fitness team and began training some of her clients. To shorten the story I am now training under the full fitness name as well as my personal services that I have started up. I am really enjoying the life style that training gives me and like all good things you have to put alot of hard work in the beginning to achieve the desired goals.

From here on out I am going to start this blog for all of you that are interested in remotely changing your lifestyle to become healthier. I will try and start with a blog once a week for the beginnings and feel free to comment as rudely or constructively as possible. This is something entirely new to me and I am doing it for you all. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Comments