A little busy

As all of you know I have been doing a lot of things lately and I apologize for not getting back to this blog stuff earlier.

I do want to throw just a few things out there. I have been working with one of my clients about 2 days a week and she suggested a site to me that is very helpful to her in many ways. I also did not just want to take her word for it so I talked to some other trainers and they also suggested this site.

For all of you couch potatoes it is time to get off your gluteus and get to stepping. This site is very helpful for those of you that want to start from scratch and try and get back into shape. This is a great way to do it. Hope you enjoy!!!

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

this is considered a begginners program, but you always know where to go if you need a little more advanced lessons.
And I am not talking to my brother in-law.

Have a healthy day

Comments