5 Things to never forget

Today is The Day You Change Your Life, if you Remember These 5 Things. 

To Start off Happy New Year!  I hope you had a wonderful night with family and friends celebrating the start of 2019!    We had a great time with families from my kid's school!   Since our Christmas and Holiday times are often crazy we normally just chill and relax on new year's eve, but this year I wanted that to be different.   

First thing not to forget, Don't lose your close friendships.   This is a very simple lesson but this is very true.  Over the years I've made some incredible friends in the jobs I have had and the experiences that i've created.   I have lost some of those friends due to not putting the time and effort into maintaining that friendship, but i've also kept some very crucial friendships!   So do me a favor and reach out to someone you have been close with in the past that you may have lost touch with....let me know how it goes.  

Next, Don't forget to to practice gratitude.  To be honest I have never really done this consciously until after reading the book The Magic by Ronda Byrne.   I saw first hand how my relationships, the adventures, the doors that opened and the life I lived in 2018 get that much better!   I highly recommend you read the book and follow its Magic!   

I really liked that the above two things take very little time, now the other three things I will mention next are much much harder.    

  • Always remember to take care of your body (health, mobility, strength, spiritual and emotional body)
  • Don't forget to communicate with your loved ones. 
  • Never ever belittle yourself, subconsciously or consciously, that has massive implications. 
I'm wishing you a prosperous and fruitful 2019.   

Comments