PT test done

So for all of you that know I was training for this job for the majority of this winter....no laughing mansours. But I ran with Paul a handful of times to improve my mile and half. I also did push ups, pull ups, and situps with him. Big shout out to Pauly. Hip Hip Hooray.

But anyway all the training proved to worked. I was able to run a second better 8:47 on the 1.5 mile. I was able to up the pull-ups by 11 doing 25 this yr. I was able to crank out 10 more situps at 68, and 7 more push ups at 57

So for me today was a great day. It is now 1030 I have to get up in 11 hours so I can go do more two a day workouts and kill myself physically.

NIght

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's awesome, Eric! I guess chasing around a 1- and a 3-year old helped to keep you in shape! How's the weather there?
Take care! Love, Ker